- I love spreadsheets, problem solving, numbers, and data.
- I studied Economics at Yale. Ever since my first economics class, I’ve been fascinated by how money works in our society.
- I have been professionally analyzing and managing financial data in many different forms for the past 15 years.
- Helping others take control of their finances is my way to save the world, one dollar at a time. If I can help you reduce the stress of money, you can devote more of your time and energy to what you love and do best.
- I am based in Cambridge, Massachusetts; however I meet with clients near and far, all around the world, via Zoom.
- Pronouns: she/her/hers
Your money and the planet:
Are you worried about climate change? Me too.
How does my money relate to global climate change?
Excessive consumerism, cheap disposables, and the constant quest for “more” are wreaking havoc on our planet. We all vote with our wallets every time we make a purchase. By becoming more intentional and mindful about your spending habits, we can curb spending that doesn’t align with our dreams and our values.